- Africa Water Bodies
- Public Domain (PD)
+ Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.
+ For more info see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
Shape-file of inland water bodies in Africa.
- Publication Date
- April 26, 2015, 10:43 a.m.
- Vector Data
- geo-water rcmrd-servir geossNoMonetaryCharge
- Inland Waters
- inland water features, drainage systems and their characteristics. Examples: rivers and glaciers, salt lakes, water utilization plans, dams, currents, floods, water quality, hydrographic charts
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- The SERVIR Project, NASA, USAID and RCMRD make no express or implied warranty of this data as to the merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the US Government nor RCMRD shall be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages attributed to this data.
The data-set has been published in the framework of the AQUASTAT - programme of the Land and Water Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of th...
- Supplemental Information
Users are advised to read and understand the metadata before access and use of the resources.
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data